Our pick of Billionaires and Bad Boys for today, January, 20th, 2020
Second chances, office romances, and a surprise pregnancy… Boss I Love to Hate is an enemies-to-lovers romance that ticks all the boxes: taboo romance: smokin’ hot on-page steam, and an unbelievably great ending. Don’t miss.
To the Boss I Love to Hate,
1) I hate that you make me come at your every beck and call.
2) I hate your gorgeous cocky smile, and how you don’t know me at all.
3) I hate the way you stare at me as if I was your most precious thing.
4) I hate your expensive Italian suits.
5) I hate our one-night fling.
6) I hate that you’re always wrong, but your ego is too big to see it.
7) I hate how awkward you acted, when I told you I was pregnant.
8) I hate how you crept into my heart, and how deeply you cared for me.
9) Lastly, even though you represent everything I hate…I hate that I fell for you just like every other girl you know.
Sawyer West… I love you, and I hate that I love you.
If only I could be certain you’re no longer the boy from college I once knew.
With our baby girl on the way, could we truly make us work?
If only we weren’t so different, then maybe things could be so different…