Terms & Conditions of using BrazenBookshelf.com / MyBookBoyfriends.com promotional services include:
– No affiliate links;
– For most promotions you can submit up to three links for your book. These can come from any of the following: Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, B&N, Google, Nook, Instafreebie, Bookfunnel;
– If you are taking part in an Instafreebie push, you must provide an Instafreebie link – no other links will be accepted;
– If the promotion requests that you share promotional images/links with your author’s social media and/or newsletters, then this is expected of all participating authors;
– Blurbs must be a max of 850 characters, we reserve the right to edit your blurb if it is too long;
– Kindle Unlimited books do not count as FREE unless they are available on a “free day” i.e. can be purchased for $0.00 by someone who does not have a KindleUnlimited subscription;
– We are not liable for any inaccuracies in your form submission. We will do our best, so if we see what appears to be an obvious error (e.g. typo) we’ll try to contact you or fix it;
– You can order ahead of the time when your book goes live, but it is your responsibility to supply the correct link(s) for your book at least 48hrs in advance of the newsletter date;
– We are not responsible for any loss of earnings or refunds should the link(s) to your book, which you provide, stop working during a promotion;
– We reserve the right to refuse to promote any book should we feel it is not a good fit for BrazenBookshelf and/or MyBookBoyfriends.com. Should we decide not to promote your book, you will be contacted in advance and
– Our BrazenBookshelf.com promotions are open for all genres of romance / erotica – provided they would pass “Amazon Rules” – if it wouldn’t get published on Amazon for dubious content, then we reserve the right to refuse to promote your book. Your money will be refunded minus a $5 administration fee. If you are unsure whether your book will be accepted, please email admin @ brazenbookshelf.com prior to ordering.
– Our MyBookBoyfriends.com promotions only accept romance (all genres), provided it would pass “Amazon Rules” – if it wouldn’t get published on Amazon for dubious content, then we reserve the right to refuse to promote your book. Your money will be refunded minus a $5 administration fee. If you are unsure whether your book will be accepted, please email admin @ brazenbookshelf.com prior to ordering. It is excepted that there is a HEA, or a HFN at the very, very least.
– This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or ammended at any time.