Your Paranormal Romance book actively promoted to tens of thousands of romance and erotica enthusiasts. Depending on your Instafreebie account, YOU can directly collect email addresses from readers who are downloading your reader magnet.
This promotion is suitable only for PARANORMAL ROMANCE available on Instafreebie*.
This Instafreebie Push will be going out on Instafreebie’s Monday email on 30th October 2017 – a list of over 300k readers. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to reach new readers! JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN!
Instafreebie themselves will be emailing it out to their readers on 30th, so participating authors would be letting their newsletter/social media know between 31st October (Halloween) – 12th November to allow us to let Instafreebie reveal it first.
Our unique, fresh approach ensures all authors involved reap the benefits of being on top of the pile.
All authors are expected to promote the push to their social media and/or newsletters.
I keep the promos up for a lot longer than that – at least a month. This is to allow late-comers to still find the promo, but there’s no expectation that you need to keep your freebie available for any longer than the 12th November. Authors who fail to cross-promote are the first to have their books removed from the promo page.
– Instafreebie Push Promotional graphic to share with your fans during the event.
– Your book featured within the Instafreebie Push page on BrazenBookshelf.com. This page employs our special script, designed so all books rotate as readers visit – ensuring all books will appear at the top of the list evenly. No more being stuck at the bottom of a promotional page. Your book will appear as one of the “Featured” books at the top of the promo page, and also within the grid of all the books available in the promotion.
– The Instafreebie Push being sent to our newsletter list.
– The promotion being linked to the front page of our new reader website for the duration of the promotion (launching very soon).
– The Instafreebie Push, with your book, being sent by all authors to their newsletters and social media accounts.
*”Amazon Rules” apply. If the content would not be permitted on Amazon, then it’s unlikely to be accepted as not appropriate for our push. We reserve the right to refuse books.