Your romance book actively promoted to tens of thousands of romance and erotica enthusiasts. Depending on your Instafreebie account, YOU can directly collect email addresses from readers who are downloading your reader magnet.
This is a general promotion and is suitable for any type of romance story*.
This Instafreebie Push will be going out on Instafreebie’s Monday email on 27th November 2017 – a list of over 300k readers. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to reach new readers!
Instafreebie themselves will be emailing it out to their readers on 27th, so participating authors would be letting their newsletter/social media know between 28th November – 10th December to allow Instafreebie reveal it first.
We will be incorporating our unique, fresh approach ensures all authors involved reap the benefits of being on top of the pile.
All authors are expected to promote the push to their social media and/or newsletters between 26th September to 2nd October.
This promo will be running through our MyBookBoyfriends.com site – where readers can go on a “blind date” to find their perfect book boyfriend from all promoted books.
Although only “live” between 27th November – 10th December, I keep the promos up for a lot longer usually around a month. This is to allow late-comers to still find the promo, but there’s no expectation that you need to keep your freebie available for any longer than the 10th December. Authors who fail to cross-promote are the first to have their books removed from the promo page.
– Instafreebie Push Promotional graphic to share with your fans during the event.
– Link and promo on BrazenBookshelf.com: on both the website and mentioned in the newsletter.
– Your book featured within the Instafreebie Push page on MyBookBoyfriends.com. This page employs our special script, designed so all books rotate as readers visit – ensuring all books will appear at the top of the list evenly. No more being stuck at the bottom of a promotional page. Your book will appear as one of the “Featured” books at the top of the promo page, and also within the grid of all the books available in the promotion.
– Your book being part of the additional “Blind Date” which will bring additional interest from readers who are interested in the tropes you write.
– The Instafreebie Push, with your book, being sent by all authors to their newsletters and/or social media accounts.
*”Amazon Rules” apply. If the content would not be permitted on Amazon, then it’s unlikely to be accepted as not appropriate for our push. We reserve the right to refuse books.